Monday, February 14, 2011

A Random Day

"OMG..its 7:30...why didn't i wake up early. Now i have got only 20 minutes left to get ready!".  

I checked my mobile to see whether my alarm worked. It worked perfectly. Its me that didn't work properly!.

I sprang from the bed, ran to bathroom, somehow finished my basic needs and got dressed. My mom had made breakfast and lunch and packed them .I stuffed them in my bag and left the home five minutes to eight. I was actually running to bus stop. My neighbor's dog barked at the sight of me everyday. I didn't like that dog.
                                          
 Once i was returning from my college. Somebody had left my neighbor's gate wide open. This dog jumped in front of me out of nowhere. I was taken aback .I didn't know what to do. I called out its name sweetly.

But it was in no mood to hear my sweet talk. I thought i was dead. But then my neighbor came and dragged that dog to his house. I had the shock of my life that day. Since that incident i got scared of dogs

No comments: